Wickshire Senior Living’s Response to COVID-19
Our Flu and COVID-19 Prevention Efforts
Important Information From Our COO
Wickshire is monitoring COVID-19 updates and has plans in place to react swiftly if the virus would impact our community. We are continuing to follow infection control protocols and have suspended non-essential visitation. The strategy as outlined:
- Essential visitors are screened via COVID-19 questionnaire
- Visitors answering yes to any question are prohibited from visiting
- No one under the age of 18 may enter the community
- No outside pets allowed
- Frequent hand hygiene with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water, washing for at least 20 seconds
- Frequent disinfecting of commonly touched environmental surfaces to decrease environmental contamination
- Standard precautions, such as wearing masks, gloves and gowns as situations warrant their use
Some frequently asked questions regarding the Wickshire’s response to COVID-19 are:
What is the screening questionnaire?
Essential individuals are screened via COVID-19 questionnaire. Individuals answering yes to any question are prohibited from entering community. You can find it here.
Can I visit my loved one?
Wickshire Senior Living is following state and local guidelines for all communities. Please contact the community directly to learn more about current visitation policies.
Can I see my loved one another way?
Yes. We can schedule Skype and FaceTime sessions to keep you connected.
How can I see more of my loved one?
Start by making sure you have ‘Liked’ the Facebook page. To do so, open the Facebook profile page for your family member’s community. Tap or click the Like button at the top of the page. This will automatically set you to start following. You’ll receive updates on your News Feed whenever we post.
The Wickshire family of communities can be found by state below. Each community has a link to it’s Facebook page in the Reach Out to Us section of the header.
Find Your New Home at Wickshire
With communities across the country and only growing, Wickshire is committed to creating a senior living care model that feels like home. From daily activities, events, and multiple levels of care, we have a community that’s right for everyone. Let’s find it together.